Registered Company information
Registered Company: Starmai Ltd
Registered in England & Wales , Company Number: 09751758
Registered Address: 32 Palmerston Court, Lovelace Gardens, Surbiton, KT6 6SE, United Kingdom,
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means Starmai Ltd trading as Band Fields, hereafter referred to as Band Fields. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer (you).
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. As our garments are made especially for you, payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use Wix secure payment gateways; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When we have the items of your order in stock we will dispatch them straight away. We use DPD Local for all shipping. We will send you an email when your order has been dispatched with a tracking number to follow your item's journey to you.
UK Next working day following dispatch.
EU 2 – 5 working days after dispatch.
Rest of World 3 – 7 working days after dispatch.
You will be responsible for any customs, import duties and taxes payable for your order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. In this unlikely circumstance, we suggest that you track your parcel via DPD Local and contact your local customs office for additional information.
Cancellations or returns
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date. We offer a 30 day returns policy from the date of dispatching the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, customs and import duties, unless a mistake has been made by us. For full exchange and returns information, please see our returns page here.
Band Fields have the right to cancel an order if an item is purchased outside of the store opening times. If for any reason, our site fails to cut off limits on items sold beyond the stipulated amount, we (Band Fields) have the right to cancel additional orders, due to insufficient stock.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Starmai Ltd within seven working days of delivery. Band Fields shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Band Fields, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and all packing materials securely packaged and tracked to Band Fields for examination.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Band Fields would offer the customer refund of their goods plus shipping charges. Since our clothing is made to order, it would be unlikely that an identical product was available to replace it/them.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Band Fields would offer the Customer refund of their goods plus shipping charges. Since our clothing is made to order, it would be unlikely that an identical product was available to replace it/them.
In no circumstances shall the liability of Band Fields to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Band Fields reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.
Starmai Ltd. (trading as Band Fields and hereafter referred to as Band Fields) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
If you do submit personal information by ordering products, services or completing a web form registration, for example, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to support your continuing relationship with Band Fields.
We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your personal information.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text/image file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 15, below;
means this website, www.bandfields.com
“United Kingdom and EU Cookie Law”
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015;
means Band Fields, a trading name of Starmai Ltd. a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 09751758, whose registered address is 32 Palmerston Court, Lovelace Gardens, Surbiton, KT6 6SE, United Kingdom.
2. Information About Us
1. Our Site, www.bandfields.com is owned and operated by Band Fields, a trading name of Starmai Ltd. a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 09751758, whose registered address is 32 Palmerston Court, Lovelace Gardens, Surbiton, KT6 6SE, United Kingdom.
2. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What Data Do We Collect?
Date of birth;
Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Billing and postal address
Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
Financial information such as transaction history;
IP address (automatically collected);
Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Operating system (automatically collected);
A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys.
If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
Non-personal Identifying Information
We may also collect non-personal identifying information about your visit to our website based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or ordered for example. This helps us to better manage and develop our sites, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
From time to time, if you consented accordingly we may also store and use your information to contact you for market research, marketing, information and customer service purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail or social media platforms as indicated by you.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
1. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
2. We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
Providing and managing your Account;
Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
Supplying Our products and services to you;
Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
Responding to communications from you;
Supplying you with email newsletters and offers, that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
Administrating debt recoveries
Verifying your identity when required (you may lose your password or security information for example, and we may then need to ask you for other 'identifiable' information to protect your data from unauthorised access)
3. In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
4. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text message and/or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
5. Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
1. We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
2. Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
3. Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
4. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
5. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet, email and any electronic means.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
1. We do NOT share your data.
2. We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
3. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
4. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
1. When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or by managing your Account.
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the United Kingdom. The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
3. You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or write to us, Data Protection Officer, 32 Palmerston Court, Lovelace Gardens, Surbiton, KT6 6SE, United Kingdom. Please quote your name and address together with your mobile and /or account/order number (if relevant). We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of (this helps us to more readily locate your data.)
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
12. Information Security
Band Fields recognises that its customers are increasingly concerned about how companies protect personal information from misuse and abuse and about privacy in general. Band Fields is constantly reviewing and enhancing its technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We use industry standard TLS certificates to provide encryption of data in transit, for example, all access to Band Fields’ websites and management portals is covered by HTTPS.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. Band Fields cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
13. Privacy Support
14. Monitoring and/or Recording of All Your Communications
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages and other communications may take place in accordance with UK law, and in particular for business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of Band Fields websites, to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
15. What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for advertising services.These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
4. Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Your Country and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
5. Our Site uses various analytical services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
6. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent.
7. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
8. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
9. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
10. We collect information through cookies to ensure the content of the website and the website pathways work as effectively as possible. We use the following cookies to help us achieve this. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and are completely anonymous. Below are examples of when or why we will use these cookies:
To help the website to function and enhance the look and feel of the website;
To ensure you are always provided with a quick and responsive browsing experience;
Our web servers respond to your actions on the website or browsing the website. The website would not be able to work without it; and
They also help to improve navigation around our website and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited.
Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. Below are examples of when we will use these cookies:
Statistical information and log data about the number of visits to certain pages on the site;
The pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit;
The time and date of your visit;
The duration you stayed on a certain page; and
The path taken whilst on the site.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. Below are examples of when we will use these cookies:
As soon as you visit the website, a cookie on your device will identify you have returned to the website and record your preferences;
Remembering your choice of language or region; and
When submitting a comment to one of our blogs, the information you enter is remembered in order to make it easier for you to comment next time.
By using our website you agree to us placing the cookies specified above on your device (phone, android, computer, mac etc.).
16. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
be informed of what data processing is taking place;
the right to restrict processing;
the right to data portability;
object to processing of your personal data;
rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 17 below).
17. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
17.1 In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing Your own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
17.2 The right described in section 17.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
The decision is authorised by law; or
You have given you explicit consent.
18. Contacting Us